Friday, August 23, 2013

YSL Perfume Gift Sets

I love perfume that's why I'm constantly looking for new scents every now and then. My sister even asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said I wanted any of these YSL Perfume Gift Sets if she can find one in their place. I'm not sure yet of how it smells but knowing YSL, I'm sure it'll smells fantastic.

YSL Perfume Gift Sets

YSL Manifesto Gift Set
The new fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent has a scent of  jasmine with hints of  wood, vanilla and tonka beans and is very feminine.

The Gift Set contains:
~ 3.0 oz. Eau de Parfum, Spray
~ 1.0 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray.

Price:  SALE at $112, a (Original price $164)

OPIUM Yves Saint Laurent Prestige Gift Set
A legendary fragrance for the woman who adores Yves saint laurent. An oriental and spicy harmony. sheer sensuality, a voluptuous, provocative and controversial fragrance with notes of mandarin, Jasmine, lily of the valley and vanilla.

The Gift Set contains:
~ 3.0 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray
~6.7 oz. Body Creme

Price: $12.00

No comments: