Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hot Nail Polish Shades: Bluish Grey


Polishing Off the Week



Getting a manicure and pedicure for a woman is like making her total look and hygiene at high level. Just like our skin and hair, our nails should always be clean, free from dirt underneath each cuticle and nail bed.

Actually, you don't need to go to a spa or salon to get a professionally made mani and pedi because you can really do it at the comforts of your home. All you have to do is get the basic nail cleaners and some nail polishes that you like. Always make sure to soften 1st your hands and nail cuticles so it will not be hard for you to cut the cuticles (if you need to) or file them.

I've been picking some red colored nail polishes lately because it brighten and the color suits my complexion but I soon realized that I also need to try some new colors to jazz up my nail polish experiments. I have tried metallic green once on my birthday I think 2 years ago and I love it. I might try different colors next time.

Just found out the hottest nail polish shades at Polyvore and it's a bluish grey shade. I'm not quite sure if it will compliment my skin tone but I will not know until I will try it.

Check out these hottest and not so common nail polish shades


1. Butter London Giddy Kipper - Nail Polish, 11ml - ($15) - net-a-porter.com
2. Dolce & GabbanaThe Nail Lacquer - ($24) - sephora.com
3. Yves Saint LaurentLA LAQUE COUTURE Nail Lacquer - ($25) - sephora.com
4. Le Vernis Chanel ($27) - bloomingdales.com

No comments: