Saturday, August 10, 2013

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton's Newest Ad Campaign

Michelle Williams is very lucky to be chosen as the new face for Louis Vuitton.

Two new gorgeous Louis Vuitton bags, W and Capucines bags  are showcased and as a woman who loves bag, my heart simply skipped when I saw these eyecandies and wishing I can own even just one LV bag that I can keep for a lifetime.

Michelle Williams is wearing a stunning black dress from Marc Jacobs' Autumn/Winter 2013 collection. Photos taken by photographer Peter Lindbergh.

Love her cropped pixie blonde hair ! Wish I can style my short hair that way too. Her sultry red lips also added some attraction.
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton's Newest Ad Campaign

Watch the behind the scenes shoot of Michelle Williams for Louis Vuitton

6 comments:

jheylo said...

That is indeed a gorgeous LV collection. It must be so expensive too.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I like her as an actress, gorgeous lady!

Jade @DivaFabulosa.com said...

Oh my that's a beautiful bag! And I love that Michelle is their new face too!

Shela said...

Oh man nice handbag! I wish to have one lol

April McGregor said...

can't wait to get my self a nice LV bag.:)

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

That is one elegant bag and Michelle Williams is so pretty!