Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Oprah's Big Afro Wig for O's September 2013 Issue

Oprah's Big Wig for O's September 2013 Issue Image Source: O, The Oprah Magazine


Let's talk about HAIR!

The queen of talk, Oprah Winfrey wears this big and outrageous wig which is 3 1/2 lbs. in weight for the September 2013 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine that will hit the stands today,  August 13th. The O issue will talk about hair related problems.

The big afro wig is said to be created by Kimberly Kimble who also make wigs for Beyonce and more.

Oprah says:
“I wish I could say it was all mine. In fact, though, it’s borrowed. And it feels like carrying around an extra head.” "Wild Thang!”

I've been following her on twitter @Oprah and she even made it her profile picture.


I love her massive wig , it's like a big black cotton candy lol! What about you?

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my, that looks heavy but then looks pretty on her.

jheylo said...

Wow! what a hairstyle hehehhe. It looks good on her.

Mary Anne Vinzon said...

I have a thin strands of hair and how I wish I can have some of her hair. LOL.

Dhadha said...

Oh my gawd! The hair is so huge! Hihi. Parang ang bigat dalhin sa ulo. Hihi. :D

Jade @DivaFabulosa.com said...

I love it! I wish I can get away with an afro too :P

Shela said...

Wow that's one humongous hair by Opra she looks stunning tho!

melandria romero said...

ohh, what a hair that is, so huge i don't know if you can walk with that

April McGregor said...

That's a LOT of hair! LOL looks great on her though.

amiableamy said...

Oh my goodness :-) she looks great. Good thing its only a wig. Imagine if someone has that hair, its hard.