Friday, August 23, 2013

Colorful Wallets Every Woman Would Want to Have

I don't know about you but I am a wallet person. I may not have the most expensive wallet but I have some colorful, durable, leather ones that I keep. There are times that I just wanted to change my wallet to match my bag or my attire but most of the times my durable Fossil leather wallet is always on my bag.

Big wallets with lots of compartments where many of my cards and other stuff would fit will surely catch my I. I am currently using a zippered accordion wallet where all my cards, bills and money can fit in it. I can just go out with just a wallet in my hand but you'll not see me without it when I go to grocery, mall, or maybe for a quick errand.

With my fervent love for wallets, I'm always on the lookout for new ones eventhough I know that I will not buy at the moment. Browsing for wallets and picturing them in my hands give me joy and excitement eventhough in reality I can't have that soon.

Anyway, found these gorgeous colorful wallets at Nordstrom.com and I'm sure every wallet fanatic will drool over them.

KATE SPADE NEW YORK
1. kate spade new york 'brightspot avenue - lacey' wallet $198.00
2. kate spade 'jewel street' iPhone 5 wristlet Kate Spade NY

TORY BURCH
3. Tory Burch 'Amanda' Continental Wallet = $195
4. Tory Burch 'Thea' Continental Wallet = $225Tory Burch

MARC BY MARC JACOBS
5. MARC BY MARC JACOBS- 'Too Hot to Handle' Long Trifold Wallet
6. MARC BY MARC JACOBS - 'Classic Q - Wingman' iPhone 5 Wristlet = $148Marc Jacobs

Aren't these wallets colorful and attractive?  If ever I'd purchase a new wallet, I think I'd opt for that red Tory Burch one. What about you?

No comments: