Friday, July 26, 2013

My Fabulous GAP Finds

I'm itching to shop once again but before I head to the stores or click my mouse and fill my cart, I have to find nice items firsts so that I will make good choices.

1. Printed Camouflage boyfriend shirt for $54.95
I love 3/4 and long sleeves shirt that I can match with my skinny jeans and neutral colored pants. This is something that I can wear at the mall, quick meet-up with friends and quick errands.


2. The Sleeveless Shirtdress  $59.95 & V-Neck Cardigan $27.99 (sale right now)
The shirt dress can be worn with a belt or just as is. Love the print!


3. 100% Cotton T-shirt on sale @ $14.99
Nothing beats wearing a cotton shirt anytime. Love the stripes and the simple design on it.



4. Leather ballet Flats - $39 available in 6 colors
This Cranberry colored ballet flats caught my eyes instantly, never had a flat shoes with a color like this. I'm a flat shoe woman so this will give me lotsa comfort for sure.


(All images via GAP.com)

No comments: