Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Diem Chau Colorful Carved Crayon Alphabet

Diem Chau Colourful Carved Crayon Alphabet Diem Chau Colourful Carved Crayon Alphabet 2Diem Chau Colourful Carved Crayon Alphabet 3
These beautiful colorful carved crayon alphabet are just so unique. I don;t think I can ever have my niece use these for they are such a beauty to be messed. It was artfully made and I guess is not for sale for it is a collection. Some designers have really have an eye for beauty and have keen talent to transform an ordinary everyday stuff into an art masterpiece.

These are carved crayons are carefully hand-carved by talented designer Diem Chau and I am positive that she has tons of patience in carving small items like these. These colorful carved crayon alphabet are displayed Packer Schopf Gallery in Chicago, IL last April and ended last May 18, 2013.

Artist: Diem Chau
Website: diemchau.com

No comments: