Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Great Finds at Blue Fly


Lately, I’m in my shopping mode once again and I have to say that  I’ve been buying lots of stuff for the house and for myself this year and it’s not even Christmas yet. One of the online shopping stores that I frequent is Blue Fly. Why not? Aside from having wide assortment of products that are affordable, it is also the home for designer products like Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Cole Haan, Marc Jacobs just to name a few.


My eyes are literally feasting will all the items that I see there such as bags, shoes, accessories, clothing and more. It’s also very helpful for me to browse around the store even if I’m not going to shop for I can see the latest trends and find another item that I can put on my wish list. I know that sale will come by so it’s also great for all shopaholics like me to grab that steal.

Here are just some of the items that caught my attention and if my budget will be right on track once again; these items definitely will go on my shopping cart. For now, they are just on my wish list.

1. Gucci canvas 'Sukey' shoulder bag for $636. Now, I’m drooling, this will be perfect on my shoulders for sure! Hehe.


2. Cassia thong sandals by Michael Kors for $357. Perfect for summer and for my quick errands. Love the turquoise color and the python leather.
image
3. Raleigh small tote by Cole Haan It’s only sale for $209 right now. The raspberry color is definitely an eye-catcher and the pebbled leather is to die for. Just love Cole Haan for their bags are very durable.

image

4. Studded T-Strap Sandals for $195. The 3 1/2 “ heels will give the extra height that I need.

image

Actually, I still found more items that I love but I’m keeping them next time for my new list. Now, I better start saving, but knowing the shopping diva in me, I know I can’t resist buying one of them before Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: