Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dipped Tote by Tory Burch

  imageimageimage

 image

I guess by now, you already know that I LOVE, LOVE BAGS! Oh yes, from shoulder bag, hobo, satchel, messenger bags and totes, I’m really a sucker for bags that can hold my stuff.

I got a newsletter for TORY BURCH and this is their new arrival: Dipped Tote that is available online at www.toryburch.com for $275.00. It’s available in 3 summer colors: Lemoncello, Hot Red, and Tory Navy. This is an carry all bag where you can put your stuff and you’re ready to go. A mini-dipped tote is available just in case you want a smaller bag.

Specifications:
Canvas.
Top snap closure.
Leather logo detail.
Interior zip and cell phone pockets.
Adjustable leather push closure.
Double leather handles with 7 3/4" strap drop.
16"W x 13"H x 7 1/4"D.

Now, I’m drooling! I wish I will not break my pocket when I buy one of this.

No comments: