Monday, February 3, 2014

Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie by Happy Skin

Last Christmas, I was thinking of what to give to my 19-year old super kikay niece and I thought why not give her a moisturizing lipstick.  I happen to know HAPPY SKIN Cosmetics because it was featured at my fave morning show, Kris TV and i thought that if Kris will find it nice then it's really worth to buy.

I went to Plains and Prints store located in Greenhills and there I found their products. I looked at the various shades of their lipstick and opted to get the FIRST KISS.
Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie contains Shea Butter and Collagen  that makes the lipstick hydrated therefore we can say to dry, chappy lips when we use some matt lipsticks.

My niece loved the lipstick and she even brought back  home in Sydney. I'll try to ask her to take a photo of her using this lipstick.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500"]Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie by Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie by Happy Skin - FIRST KISS[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500"]Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie by Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie by Happy Skin - FIRST KISS[/caption]

Check out more products that they are selling: image via http://happyskincosmetics.com/
Available in 6 shades: First Kiss, Girl's Night Out, Crushing on You, Just Married, Summer fling
Price: Php 499.00

HAPPY SKIN COSMETICS BRANCHES:

Rustan’s Department Store/ Rustan's The Beauty Store
Makati
Shangri-la Plaza Mall

BEAUTY BAR
Power Plant Mall
Greenbelt 5
Shangri-la Plaza Mall
The Podium
Alabang Town Center
SM Mall of Asia
Eastwood Mall
Robinson’s Magnolia
Trinoma
Ayala Cebu

PLAINS AND PRINTS:
Glorietta 1
SM Mega Mall
Alabang Town Center
Shangri-la Plaza Mall
Trinoma
SM San Lazaro
Greenhills Shopping Center
SM North Edsa / SM Mall of Asia / SM Bacolod
Robinson’s Galleria
Chimes Specialty Store Davao

No comments: