Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Redecorating My Bedroom

Time is a commodity and a privilege that I do not have these days. I used to be very free and my time is flexible, but not anymore. And so, when I was on a short weekend break not long ago, I went to visit a friend who had just given birth in her beautiful home.

It's been awhile since I met this friend and catch up with her. It's nice to see an old friend who used to be so close to me been keeping well and have such a loving family and a beautiful home. Her newborn is such a darling, but what actually caught my attention that day is not just her adorable baby, but the interior decorations that she used in the baby's nursery too. The curtains that she used to filter out excessive sunlight in the nursery is not only effective, but beautiful too.
curtainSeeing the relaxing setting make me feel like want to revamp my bedroom too. I could use a much more relaxing interior setting at home since I'm always stressed up with work. I bet it would be therapeutic. Perhaps I should get some Bargain Grommet Curtains and start redecorating my bedroom soon. I'm sure they will bring some calm and peace in my life a little bit if not much. I may not have much time to go around and shop, but there is plenty of online curtain stores around that's offering very competitive prices for high quality drapes and curtains. All I need to do is just turn on my PC and browse away.

No comments: