Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bags and Wallets Sale from Mango

After Christmas, my family and I went to visit my sister who is staying at Manila Peninsula in Makati at that time for a short vacation before they go back to Sydney. The weather was nice so we just decided to walk from the hotel to Glorietta malls and it took us about 20 or so mins to get there.

It’s seldom that I go to Glorietta for its way too far from our place in the East part of the country. A lot of malls are already nearby so going to Makati, Glorietta malls in particular will mean an added effort in terms of commuting and time.

Anyway, my nieces and I entered at different stores while my mom and SIL just sat down in one place to wait for us to finish our shopping. My niece bought some of her stuff while I’m looking for a bag and wallet.

We saw the sale sign at MANGO in Glorietta 4 and immediately our feet lead us inside. Clothes, shoes, and accessories are on sale so we scour the racks for possible finds. The Esprit hand bag that I am carrying that day is in bad shape already so I thought I’d replace it with a more affordable bag.

Saw a black handbag with some studs on the front at Mango and saw it was on sale too. It was originally priced at Php 2,950.00 but it was slashed to P1,450.00 that day so I bought it. When I was on the way to the cashier, I saw some wallets that can be paired with the black bag that I wanted. Original price is P1,500.00 and on sale for P875.00 so I grabbed it too.


I have quite a lot of bags and wallets already but can’t resist buying it (have a low self-control that day ..lol).. My niece found a nice vintage shirt for herself and since I was generous that day, I paid it for her too and she’s happy about it. I guess, I have to put myself on a bag shopping freeze again this year but knowing myself, I don’t think I can do that.

No comments: