Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some Chic Necklace Finds

If some people loves music and playing with musical instruments like student alto saxophone, there are many people particularly women who love bags, shoes and different accessories that they can use. I’m not really fond of wearing necklaces especially those chunky or statement pieces for there are times that it made me so conscious that there is something on my neck. I guess it’s just a weird feeling but I’m trying to overcome it by wearing necklaces most of the times as much as possible.

When my sis-in-law and I went to Divisoria, the shopping haven here in Metro Manila, I can’t help but to buy some beautiful necklaces when we stopped by a store that sells different kinds of accessories. They are so affordable prices ranges from P180 - P100 being the lowest. Bought them at 999 mall but you can find more at 168 mall.

Here are the necklaces that I bought.

No comments: