Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Christmas Present: Kardashian Kollection Stud Barrel Bag

There's no doubt that I love bags !

My sister from Sydney came home for their Christmas vacation last year and when I saw her 2 Kardashian Kollection Multi Handle Quilted bags in blue and buttercup (yellow) colors, I immediately asked her to give me the blue one but she declined to give it to me..lol She said the yellow one was given by her husband while she bought the blue one and she loves to carry them that;s why she can't give it to me. Poor me..

Anyway, she told me to ask her hubby to buy me instead for he is coming from Sydney before Christmas to be with them. Of course, I'm too shy to ask my BIL to buy me a bag ! However, I know that my sister will ask her hubby to get me one because she showed me some photos of bags where I can choose. I'm also lucky that it is also on sale at one of the shops in Sydney.. yey.

Christmas passed and all along I thought my BIL didn't buy me any bag but I got surprised when he handed me this beautiful Kardashian Kollection Stud Barrel Bag one evening while we are having conversations along with my sister. I was so happy!
I love how the faux leather felt and the bag was so spacious inside. It was not that heavy when I carry it because there's not much blings or metals attached on the bag that will make it heavy even without my things inside and that's a plus for me. There's also a detachable shoulder strap that I can always use just in case I want to carry it hands-free.

Love this bag and in fact, I have used it already.


The bag is quite affordable in my opinion since it looks classy and durable. I think that my BIL even got it on sale when he purchased it for me.

Kardashian Kollection Studded Barrel Bag
- faux leather barrel bag with stud feature
- Top zip opening with gold toned hardware
- Signature KK logo plate on front
- Twin handles and detachable shoulder strap included
- KK signature lining with 2 open interior pockets and interior zip pocket
- W 32 X H 20 X D 18cm

Available online at:
~bagaholics.com.au at AUD 109.99

Check out more KK collections at:
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialKardashianKollection
http://kardashiankollection.com/
http://www.twitter.com/thek_kollection
http://instagram.com/kardashiankollection

No comments: