Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume for Women

Last Christmas, I have received quite a lot of gifts from my family and one of them is this Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume and my youngest sis gave it to me. I remember trying this perfume at the mall and I fell in love with the scent right away. I could not afford to buy that perfume that time so I just said that I will put it on my to-buy list first.

Thankfully, my sister who is in Sydney was thinking of some gifts for us. She did ask me if I want a perfume and I replied yes immediately without batting my eyelashes.  She gave a link of store online and asked me to pick which perfume that I like and I said I like to have this Bulgari perfume for I have been longing to have one. I guess there is an ongoing sale at the online store where she got it so she picked some more perfumes for other members of my family.

I was frivolous when I got this perfume along with Pandora bracelet, watches and more. I will make separate posts on them soon.

The scent is not overpowering unlike other perfumes so this one is really a keeper and I would not mind wearing it every time.
Bulgari Omnia Crystalline PerfumeYou can buy 65 ml Bvulgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume for Women at different stores like:
~Macy's -~Amazon - $69 - sale for #39.00
~Nordstrom -
~Sephora - $65.00

Bvulgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume
Notes:
Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood.
Style:
Airy. Radiant. Feminine.

4 comments:

Lainy said...

YAY! Lucky you, Jen! Sobrang generous naman ng lovely sis mo :-)

I never tried Bvlgari just yet but I might just try it next time when my all-time fave D&G runs out. US shops di ba yan? How much is the SF if I may ask? Nong December dito mukhang ang perfumes lang ang mura, andaming sale. Wala akong nabili for myself pero we bought some to give out sa kamag-anak ng asawa ko, hihi!

Admin said...

oo nga.. my sis and even my BIL gave me so much gifts for Christmas :) buti naman pra d na ko bibili hehe... Actually sis bought this Bvlgari in Australia not sure where lang kasi there's a sale when she got it for me... never tried naman D&G..

Lainy said...

Ah oo! Andaming sale nga dito ng perfumes nong December. Parang yan lang ang alam ko na mura dito nong mga panahong yon, the rest ay mahal pa rin. Kaya suerte! Sana sale parati! Hihi!

Lainy said...

Ang bait and generous din ni BIL mo ha. Sabi daw kasi, what you give is what you receive kaya good karma yang sayo, mabait ka rin daw kasi hehehe! ;-)