Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Sanrio (Hello Kitty) Joins Forces with Uglydoll

Sanrio (Hello Kitty) Joins Forces with Uglydoll
Image Source: Buy Them Now at Uglydoll



As Hello Kitty says "you can never have too many friends!" and this time she's leaving for adventure with her cuddly new Uglydoll pals. Sanrio joins forces with Uglydoll to bring you a new universe, where ugly means unique and celebrating who you are inside is the new beautiful! "

Uglydoll has been offering wide range of unique, huggable and colorful plush toys for kids. The creators behind this company are David Horvath and Sun-Min Kim where they say that UGLY means unique and special and what matters most is what we are inside not minding the physical beauty that we have. We need to put more emphasis on what makes us different from the rest.

This 7" plush of Hello Kitty Uglydoll was introduced on July 18th at San Diego Comic Convention and they are already selling at Uglydolls store.

Price: $20.00
Wage Hello Kitty (orange color)
Ice-bat Hello Kitty (Black color)
Ox Hello Kitty (green color)
Trunko Hello Kitty (violet color)

Aren't they cute??? They are also perfect gifts for little girls this Christmas!

14 comments:

kulasa said...

Indeed they are unique and special! I would love to have the orange one...no I think the violet..oh I would love to have them all..they all look so cuddly! :)

Marie Michel said...

Hello kitty!!! never gets old, and with them, we actually stay as kids. all designs are too cute!

mtrguanlao said...

I love the purple one! They actually are all nice and cute! Would love to have one for my daughter!

Yannie said...

I believe the beauty inside will glow in a person no matter how unattractive that person is. By the way those are cute dolls, I want to buy one for a friend who is so addictive with Hello Kitty stuffs

mhie@smarkydew said...

This is cute collection. I'm a big fan of hello kitty but am not really collecting.

Rcel said...

That's an even cuter Hello Kitty looks! I like the purple and my daughter likes the red! :D

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh those are all cute, my daughter love these as she loves HK!

Nova S said...

Those are cute stuff, good for gifts indeed for kids. I'm sure they'll love it.

betchai said...

oh, they are all so cute, I know my nieces would love them

Lainy said...

How lovely and cute! Indeed, it's perfect as a gift for little ladies as well as grown ups too who's into Hello Kitty!

Riza said...

I'm a fan of hello kitty! This is really perfect gift for Christmas!

papaleng said...

I agree those are cute dolls. But my apo is a boy eh, baka ma=bading kapag naglaro nyan.

cheerful said...

another Hello Kitty fan, and this collection are cute...for sure my daughter will love this too! thanks for sharing, will check it. :)

Algene said...

Gahhh. Those are super cute! And I know they can offer great comfort too!