Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Halloween Costumes for your Pets

Halloween is just around the corner once again and I'm sure most of you are looking for Halloween costumes for yourself and for your kids. But, what about for your little furry friends? I'm sure they will look cute wearing Halloween costumes as well. Our pets are already part of the family and most families also bring them while trick or treating in the neighborhood as well. They will certainly add fun and cuteness to this well celebrated event each year.

There are various Halloween costumes for pets that I found at ETSY.com and here are some of them. Halloween costumes need not to be scary and creepy all the time because cute costumes can win the hearts of many.

Your pets may not look happy sometimes but they are certainly oh sooooooo cute! Find more handmade Halloween Pet Costumes at Etsy.

Halloween Costumes for your PetsFurry Brown Dog Halloween Costume/Hood $39.00


LUIGI NINTENDO Dog CostumeLUIGI NINTENDO Dog Costume $29.50


Cat Hat Costume - The Flying PurpleCat Hat Costume - The Flying Purple $17.00


What about you, are you joining Halloween costume party this year? What theme do you have in mind?

13 comments:

Marie Michel said...

goodness, that ewok dog is so cute...I'm gonna die! ahaha, so cute!

mhie@smarkydew said...

Those are so cute. I ask my hubby I want to buy something for our cat and he told me let the cat alone.hehehe

Kulasa said...

The cat hat costume is so cute!!!! The funny brown dog looks cool too!! haha, our pets would look fabulous wearing them...my birthday falls on a Halloween...might be a great idea to throw a party with our pets :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those are purrfectly cute! I love Mr. Hotdog weee.

Admin said...

hahaha "let the cat alone"remarks of your hubby made me laugh lol

betchai said...

they are all so cute, love most the cat's costume

Nova S said...

oh dear, those are so cute, the bear is so funny just a perfect custom.

Raya said...

Wow, those are really cute costumes for our pets! The dog is so cute!! Love his look!

papaleng said...

That dog in the first photo looks like an Ewok from the film Star War. Ang cute.

Anna said...

It made my smile. Never thought pets can wear costumes in reality.

Cheerful said...

these are cute...now pets are in for the halloween season. :) love the cat picture, so cute and colorful. :)

Jessica Cassidy said...

Awww! Look how cute the animals with their Halloween costumes :-) soon they will rocking the street with their adorable costumes :-)

Channel Imperial said...

Hehehehehe! So cute! I'm planning to make one for my cat. Hehehehe! I'll be having fun for sure!