Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Versatile Sarong

We are still in the middle of rainy season yet I’m already thinking of summer. Ahhh… why not? Summer is a time to go to many destinations most especially the beach and have some fun. I just love the cool breeze of the wind and the sun sans humidity when I’m in the beach area or on top of a mountain resort. How’d I wish life can be laid-back all the time.

Wearing a maxi dress, shorts, tank top, loose pants with thin material and sarong are just some of the perfect summer get-up. Nothing beats the comfort that they can give during summer but that doesn’t mean that you can’t be fashionable when you wear them.

Sarong is a very versatile fabric that can be used as a clothing, head scarves, blanket, shawl or even as a towel. Versatile as it is, it also can be worn in so many ways. Even I was surprised to know that sarong can be tied up beautifully in variety of ways to make it more fashionable. It’s good to find a site that shows how to tie a sarong in so many ways I can imagine.

My fave sarong are the full ones and those that have colorful prints but there are also mini-sarongs and solid colored ones that you can opt to choose depending on your taste.

Here are my top sarong picks:

Sequined / Embroidered / "Floral-10" w/ Butterflies Sarong "Turquoise"Sarong w/ Triple Embroidery "Orange"-

No comments: