Friday, October 12, 2012

My Forever 21 Loot

I don’t usually shop at Forever 21 but when I dropped by at their branch at Megamall last June and I can’t resist buying these items. In the end, I brought home these loots. I was looking and fitting a lot of chunky bracelets but nothing seems to fit my small wrist. I saw these 2-toned bangle bracelets, tried it on and I’m just so happy that is perfect for my small wrist. I think it costs only P300.

The other one is a 2-leaf necklace, which is around P350. Can’t remember exactly how much they really cost..lol Been using them ever since and love them. I think I will to pass by their shop again when I go to Megamall soon and who knows I might find some more jewelries or even tops that will fit me.

IMG_7639

5 comments:

Buge said...

Love the bangles ate Jen!

Thea said...

I like that leaf necklace too! Saw it from a friend. :)

Suzanne said...

They look nice!

Mich said...

cute accessories!

toni said...

love the leaf necklace ate jen!