Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trend Alert: Rose Gold Boyfriend Watches by Coach


Watches are just one of my fave accessories. I could never leave a house without wearing one as it feels like I'm naked without it. These days, oversized watches particularly these rose gold boyfriend watches are a big fad. They became an eye-candy seen on most women's wrists. A lot of styles and colors have come out as well and women who love big watches will have a hard time picking which one they'd buy. I've been meaning to buy myself one of these rose gold watches but my dainty little wrist might not take the bulkiness of it hehe.

Check these Rose Gold Boyfriend Watches by Coach at coach.com. Price ranges from $198 and up and available straps are rose gold, plastic, leather and rubber .

9 comments:

Aggie said...

Type na type ko ang pink gold!!!!! Meron nyan ke Faye!

admin said...

OO nga Aggie.. type ko rin kaso mo baka super laki sa kamay ko lol

Suzanne said...

Ang nice lahat!

Thea said...

I like the one with white strap! Super nice!

peachy said...

buy na kay Faye!

Mich said...

oooh, drool!

admin said...

oo nga Peach, I want pero not now muna.. wahhhh

Jhari said...

Same with Mich, droooooool :)

Kerslyn said...

Ganda nung white ang strap!