Monday, November 19, 2012

Oh... I want an Oversized 2-tone Michael Kors Watch !!

A friend bought this beautiful oversized 2-tone Michael Kors watch and when I saw this my heart jumped! LoL. At first, it looked so big on me but when I tried it on, it looks fine on my skinny hand. It's an oversize watch so it's really big, I think I can suit me :).


I asked our friend F in the US who is selling watches and branded bags if she still has a stock on this watch but unfortunately, there's no more. I just placed my order on it and once she got another stock, she'll contact me. Since this will be coming from the US, I know it will take few more months to get it.


Yay! Now, for sure this will not let me sleep until I have it.. Sure sign of a watch addict eh? !!

Isn't this cute? Perfect to wear with my hand candies too! Ahhh.. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Shy´s Mode said...

Yay! That MK watch suits you..:) I always wanted to buy MK watch but havent seen here yet and I expected it to be expensive..Maybe I go for Guess which is not so expensive...