Friday, November 9, 2012

Keep your Appointments etc. Organized with your Journals/Planners 2013

The year is about to end in few more days and I guess you want to get hold of another planner / journal for 2013 to keep your appointments or  meetings organized. I'm not good in keeping a journal so I'm not really keen on buying any but I have a lot of friends that love to keep their thoughts and lots of things on their planners. Here are some journals / planners for 2013 that you might want to get for yourself or probably a gift for your friends this Christmas.

1. Moleskine Planner 2013

[caption id="attachment_929" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="moleskine daily planner fromwww.moleskineus.com"]moleskine daily planner[/caption]

2. Belle De Jour Power Planner - available at belledejourpowerplanner.com/ for Php648 (leatherette cover)

[caption id="attachment_930" align="aligncenter" width="272" caption="Belle De Jour Power Planner from belledejourpowerplanner.com/"]Belle De Jour Power Planner[/caption]

3.Paulo Coelho Transformations Day Planner 2013 -available at National Bookstore for Php495.00


[caption id="attachment_931" align="aligncenter" width="210" caption="Paulo Coelho Transformations 2013 Planner from nationalbookstore.com.ph"][/caption]

4. Starbucks Planner 2013

 




[caption id="attachment_934" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Starbucks Planner 2013 "][/caption]

What about you, do you keep a planner, journal or a diary?

2 comments:

Rovie said...

I used to. I can't leave without a planner when I was still working. But now that I am a WAHM, I just utilize the "Sticky Notes" in my laptop :)

admin said...

hihi ako naman i have compiled scratch papers na lang.lol