Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Miu Miu Strass crystal-embellished mini leather bag

I always do multi-tasking when I'm in front of my computer. I can read e-mail, tweet, read updates on my Facebook, and even browse blogs and shopping sites at the same time. Today is no exception, I found myself reading about an rv insurance sites and of course online stores that made me glued to the site.

image
Today, I want to share this good find that I found at net-a-porter.com. This Miu Miu Strass crystal-embellished mini leather bag is selling for $920. This bag has genuine leather, has light-green bead-embellished shoulder strap, internal side pocket, zipped outer pocket, purple satin lining, designer plaque at back. Added unique feature of this bag is that the strap removed and can be worn as a necklace.

No comments: