Thursday, November 3, 2011

Essex Large Scout Bag by Kate Spade

After reading and searching about what suppresses appetite, it makes me realize that there are still some ways on how to deal with weight problems.

Anyway, I'm now off to share this good bag that I saw at Kate Spade. Been seeing lots of women carrying this bag and I guess this is a good addition to my back collections. This essex bag is worth $445. OK now I’m drooling to have this. Any kindhearted one to buy me this? hehehe.

 

Details:

  • soft smooth cowhide with matching trim
  • crossbody with flap and magnetic buckles
  • 14-karat light gold plated hardware
  • one slide pocket; one interior zipper
  • unlined
  • gold printed kate spade new york signature
  • 23'' adjustable strap
  • imported
  • style # pxru2986
  • 9.8''h x 13.5''w x 3.1''d

image

No comments: