Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wedge Shoes / Sandals from Zara

I'm always comfortable wearing flat shoes over heels. However, there are times that I need to wear heels and even wedge shoes to pair with whatever outfit that I will wear for the day of for a particular occasion. Every woman should really have high heeled shoes in her closet. These days, I like to wear wedge shoes for it can add some height on me. Being a flat 5' tall petite lady, I need to have some height as well and I can only achieve that by wearing shoes with heels or wedge.

Just love these wedges from ZARA and hoping to get one soon for I am itching to wear one this summer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Apart from shopping, the internet is really a good source of information and I have to say that I have been reading a lot about women's fashion/style, relationships and even health and that includes omega 3 health benefits that can help women during menstruation, pregnancy and even menopause.

No comments: