Friday, October 11, 2013

Importance of Finding the Right Beauty Product for You

As a woman, nothing beats feeling and looking beautiful all the time. There's no reason not to feel good about oneself because we can find beauty within ourselves, which is our character. Apart from our quest to enhance our inner beauty, our physical beauty should follow suit. There are products that can aid or help us enhance our physical beauty and we just need to find the right beauty product that will truly match our skin types so that it can give us youthful glow and satisfaction. Finding the right beauty product for you can be challenging and quite a feat but if you're patient enough then the reward is in the end.

One product that works wonders for someone may not work great for another person simply because we all have different skin types and some products react on our skins differently. Also, don't expect an overnight miracle when you use a certain soap, wrinkle remover or eye cream for it can really take a while for the effects to be noticeable.

It's normal for us to try different kinds of beauty products though for it can really help us in finding what's best for us. Thankfully, there are manufacturers that sell their products in sachets or even small bottles for us to test for few weeks. Once you like the product, then that is the time to buy then in big bottles.

As a consumer, we always need to take note of the changes that it can do to our skin especially on our faces. Check for possible allergy or reaction and once you noticed that you are not "hiyang" or your skin is irritated, immediately discontinue your use. Never test a product of the same kind but of 2 different brands at the same time on your face to avoid untoward reactions. Let your skin "breathe" and rest for a while before using another kind.

I was going through my beauty and hygiene supplies this morning and saw that I already need to buy another feminine wash soon while others are still half way through. In my case, I’ve been using Unilab products for a while now, actually, for years already and I guess I'm sticking to these products (some products not on photo) for I have grown to love them because they're working for me.

I've got those Celeteque facial wash which has micro beads that can help in scrubbing all the dead cells and even those blackheads on my face while I also use their alcohol-free hydrating toner before I go to sleep at night. To keep me fresh down there, instead of soap or just plain water, I'm using pH care's feminine wash with no fragrance. I have tried some with scent but I still prefer the non-scented one.

It's not only beauty products from Unilab that I am using but I'm also taking their Conzace multi-vitamins  since last year for immunity boost. When my stomach needs to be tamed for hyperacidity, Kremil-S is always to the rescue and in fact, I always have one on my wallet just in case the attack will come. I definitely would want to try their other products in the future.

So far, I have found the right products for myself and I hope you already found yours.

No comments: