Friday, June 7, 2013

Reward Yourself with a Pierre Hardy for NARS Blush Palette

Women have a great talent on multi-tasking and I know it so well. Women can talk to the phone while browsing the net for possible shopping, browse her social networking accounts and do other things at the same time. Working at the office while  doing research on Avira Business Security Suite for her business is just a piece of cake. Women can do them all and can even finish all of them very well.

After a hard days work and multi-tasking, which I can say can be tiring and exhausting as well, I see no reason why you can't reward or pamper yourself with a piece of lipstick or something that you like.

I will be happy if I can get a Pierre Hardy for NARS Blush Palette, which is a limited edition release for $41.

image: narscosmetics.com

No comments: