Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SM Store 'Aura' LOVE TO SHOP Fashion Finds Blogging Contest!

I got excited when I saw this promo from SM Store. It's the SM Store 'Aura' LOVE TO SHOP Fashion Finds Blogging Contest!  that is open to bloggers. I love shopping at SM stores for they almost all the things that I need and want to buy. Plus, I want to win P10,000.00 worth of shopping money.

So, co-bloggers out there, let's join!
SM Store Aura LOVE TO SHOP Fashion Finds Blogging Contest



Calling all bloggers! Want to win Php10,000 worth of shopping money?

Join The SM Store 'Aura' LOVE TO SHOP Fashion Finds Blogging Contest!





Calling all bloggers! Want to win Php10,000 worth of shopping money?

Join The SM Store 'Aura' LOVE TO SHOP Fashion Finds Blogging Contest!

Simply tell us why you Love To Shop at The SM Store and share your fantastic finds!

More details at:www.facebook.com/TheSMStore

No comments: