Monday, April 1, 2013

FitFlop Philippines Branches / Stores

I’ve seen a lot of people wearing FitFlop sandals and I think it looks chic and comfy. It’s just sad to note that there are imitations or fake ones being sold everywhere: Greenhills, tiangge and even in markets for as low as P350 only yay, where in fact a genuine costs P3K up. Honestly I was once tempted to buy an imitation but when I fitted it, it looks like it would not last and might even hurt my feet in the long run.

I will just save so I can buy my very first FiFlop sandals soon. I browsed their FB page www.facebook.com/FitFlopPhilippines and found these beautiful styles. I hope one day I can own even just one pair.






You can buy FitFlop at various FitFlop Philippines Branches






























































































































































FitFlop SM Mall of Asia+63(2) 576-9182
FitFlop Kiosk Alabang Town Center
FitFlop Kiosk Robinson's Ermita
FitFlop Kiosk TriNoma
Jump TriNoma
Jump Greenbelt 5
Jump Bonifacio High Street
Shoe Salon TriNoma+63(2) 916-6852
Shoe Salon Podium+63(2) 687-4244
Shoe Salon Shangri-La+63(2) 633-5204
Shoe Salon Alabang Town Center+63(2) 850-5145
Shoe Salon Glorietta+63(2) 894-3567
Shoe Salon Rockwell+63(2) 898-1298
Shoe Salon Robinsons Ermita+63(2) 404-0225
Shoe Salon Mall of Asia+63(2) 556-0155
Juego
Duty Free Philippines+63(2) 879-4222
PHILIPPINES: PROVINCIAL
FitFlop Kiosk Ilo-ilo
FitFlop SM City Cebu+63(32) 268-0087
Chimes Specialty store Davao
Bettina's Boutique Cagayan de Oro
Mix Boutique Bacolod+63(34) 441-1488
Lonely Planet Boracay
Sports Hub Sta. Rosa
Lee Plaza Mall Dumaguete
Lee Plaza Mall Dipolog
Gaisano Mall General Santos
Signature Brands SBMA
City Beach SBMA
Stand and Stride
Pop Tags Palawan
also available at Bratpack and R.O.X.stores

2 comments:

raquel said...

Hi we would like to ask for the direct distributor in manila philippines. Thank you

Josefina P. Ausa said...

I bought my 2nd pair of fitflop gelly designed just last Sundat, July 20.
Because when I bought my 1st one last year, the outlet where I bought in SM Pampanga got my mobile number and consistently informing me on their latest or new available style plus their promos on going.
Finally I bought my color green jelly one and I thought that it perfectly suits on my walking this rainy season. But the next day when I tried walking on them only for few mins...my insert fingers were badly hurt and got wounds! I felt really sad and disappointed. For now, I wish to return them into a new style instead. Probably my feet are not used on tthis kind of plastic material which this kind of jelly plastic material is made of. Whew...it cost me P2, 790.00
Please help me on my dilemma.
Advance thank you for your kind consideration.
Please advise.

Saph P. Ausa