Monday, March 11, 2013

Trending: Ballet / Ballerina Flats with Straps


Trending on Polyvore: Ballet Straps


Ballet flats never go out of style, but designers are refreshing the footwear classic with a charming new twist: straps! Whether they’re grosgrain, chain link or studded, Polyvore members are in love with these updated pieces and we think you will be, too. Check out a few of the pairs that the community is wrapped up in right now. Accdg. to Polyvore Editorial.

I love wearing flats anytime and anywhere so I can see myself wearing one of this soon. Love that Zara nude flats made of goat leather and that Valentino Rockstud ballerina with swarovski rhinestones is to die for! The snake skin print from Milly add some interest on your flats and I bet these are all comfy to wear too.

1 comment:

Lainy said...

I have always loved flats. I love all these designs. If only I can hoard all of them. LOL!