Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Polka Dot Printed Jeans

These days, I'm already used on wearing skinny jeans all the time for it's the only style that will perfectly suit my body. There are times that my friends will tell me that I look too skinny on my skinny jeans :( that's why I'm trying to refrain wearing the dark shade but instead look for a faded or light shade of skinny jeans that can make me look a little bit fat because of the color.

There's a new trend of skinny jeans that I've been seeing lately and that is the polka dot printed jeans. If you are tired of wearing plain then this polka dot prints will definitely make your attire more fashionable and attractive. Here are some polka dot printed jeans that I saw on some shops.


Dotted Skinny Jeans >> $24.80


Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Standard Supply Slim Jeans >>$198.00 available at shopbop.com

Images via: forever21.com and shopbop.com

No comments: