Friday, January 11, 2013

If the Shoe Fits

I went to the optometrist the other day located inside the mall to order a new pair of reading glasses and while waiting for it to finish, I went inside SM to stroll. I passed by the shoe section and saw it was SALE so I looked over for the leopard flat shoes that I saw few weeks ago if it is still available. The style was still on the rack but too bad there's no more size 6 argghh. I'm also looking for a nice red flat shoes but again I could not find a not too bloody red on any of the brands inside the mall.

I just tried some few wedges and flats but nothing seems to suit my taste and my feet. They are either too high or don't fit my feet well. Actually, I always have a hard time finding and picking shoes for myself that there are times the shoes or sandals that I bought are either tight or doesn't look good anymore when I tried it already at home. I just envy girls that can pick shoes easily and can match their shoes quickly on their outfit, that I have to master next time.

Browsing online stores also makes me happy and I always envision that I have all those shoes in my racks hehe.

Here's my latest shoe finds online. Love ém!.

[caption id="attachment_1191" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Colorful calf-hair flats Colorful calf-hair flats from http://www.jgshoe.com[/caption]

No comments: