Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Decors at Robinsons Galleria

My nieces and I went to watch Breaking Dawn part 2 at Robinson’s Galleria Movieworld on November 25. After watching the movie, we ate at Pepper Lunch located at the 3rd level of the mall then later on strolled the mall for a while before heading home. Robinsons Galleria in EDSA is one of my favorite malls especially when they have a sale. I remember going there every week even if I’m not going to buy anything hehe. The mall is spacious and tons of designer and brand name stores are also locate inside.

I noticed that the Christmas decors at Robinsons Galleria this year is not that lavish anymore compared to other years when they have much colorful big Christmas balls, Santa and more. I guess maybe they are cost cutting or their theme is just minimalist with navy blue and white theme? This is their décor for this year inverted cone shapes are filled with lights.

IMG_1577IMG_1578IMG_1579

No comments: