Monday, August 20, 2012

Heartwarming Beach Wedding

Few years ago, I witnessed one of most beautiful beach weddings. I was invited by a distant cousin to witness their wedding in a secluded and private beach in Batangas where only close friends and relatives are invited to join them. The wedding was solemn and nothing beats the atmosphere when they exchange their vows while the sun was setting down. The cool breeze, the calm waters and the gorgeous flowers made the event more special. My cousin wore a beautiful, simple but elegant flowy gown perfect for the beach wedding and her eyes are sparkling while she stare at her husband’s eyes. Tears are flowing in our eyes while hearing their exchange of marriage vows. Ahhh.. just heart warming…


Not only the ceremony itself that made the wedding special and memorable but the whole entourage and decorations. I gave 2 thumbs up for her wedding coordinator and how’d I wish I’ll experience the same when it’s my turn to tie the knot.

I’ve noticed that destination weddings are very popular these days as more and more couples are planning to wed and veer away from the traditional and common weddings. Supplies for weddings especially if you are having a beach wedding are easy to find and order as well. Take for example Island Importer that specializes in beach wedding attire, they offer wide range of items that are made of all-natural fabrics like linen, silk, and cotton. You can find Island Importer on Yahoo! and Facebook if you want to know more about their products.

The memory of my cousin’s beach wedding still lingers in my mind all the time and it makes me warm inside.

No comments: