Monday, January 30, 2012

Crazy Nail Art Designs

I’ve been wanting to try nail art these past few days because I saw my sister doing it for fun. She has lots of nail art stuff that she bought online and at their local store and I think she is hooked and addicted to it since she is buying kits from time to time already.

Anyway, while looking for designs that I wanted to be done on my nails, I’ve found these crazy nail art designs pnline and I could not help but to be amazed on the craftsmanship and the craziness of the designer.

Here are just some of them.

image


image

Wow! as much as I wanted to have nail art n my nails, I don’t think I want these designs ..hehe

1 comment:

Miss ning said...

Dear Manager.

This is Ning from China Salu Group .

We are happy to know that you are in cosmetic for nail arts. we are glitter powder supplier from china.

If you want buy from china, Pls kindly let us know .

Best Regards
Ning
salugroup@gmail.com