Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Inspired Cherokee Scrubs

Every time, I see scrubs and other medical uniforms anywhere I got, I can't myself but to miss my medical days where I also use to wear immaculately clean medical uniforms every time I come for work in the laboratory. It just gives me so much confidence and a lot of professionalism and dignity every time I wear my uniform but those are the days.

Anyway, I was quite amaze to see lots of different scrubs worn by nurses and other people in medical care. The scrubs have gone so stylish when it comes to the designs and patterns. There are cartoon characters, flowery designs and even Halloween inspired cherokee workwear that you can easily purchase online.

Here are just some of the Halloween Inspired Cherokee Scrubs that I saw.
imageimage

No comments: