Monday, August 15, 2011

Sale.. left and right

My Google reader is packed with lots of sale feeds lately. There have been lots of stores and malls that are having sale this month and I'm pretty sure that the cordless barcode scanner at at their counters will be used endlessly. In fact, just the other weekend, I gave myself a treat one again as I bought 2 pairs of jeggings (legging jeans) from Lee and Jag which are on sale that time. How can I resist sale items eventhough I know that I’ll be spending once again?

As much as I wanted to shop again last weekend, I decided to just watch movies with my family instead of shopping alone. With that I missed the biggest sale of Robinson’s mall this year. It’s ok because I know there will be another set of sale before Christmas and the tear ends.

No comments: