Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Beauty Meme

What’s the worst beauty mistake you’ve made? Having my hair cut too short that I end up looking like my brother lol

What does your daily cosmetics regimen consist of?
Bobby Brown/ Mac Eyeshadow/eyeliner, mascara. Lipstick by Maybelline, lip gloss by bobby brown

Favorite Beauty treat? Foot and body spa

What’s your favourite beauty store? Sephora , Bath and Body Works

Favorite Budget brand? Maybelline.

Favorite Premium brands? Bobbi Brown, Mac

What Fragrances do you wear? I love Pleasures by Estee Lauder, Euphoria by Calvin Klein,

What’s your “every girl must own one” item? A comb and a mirror as I can't go out without them in my bag.

And finally, best beauty tip? Clean your face before going to sleep no matter what. Drink lots of water.

No comments: